It is becoming more and more common for people, both women and men, to dye their hair, either completely or partially and fortunately it is becoming less and less harmful to their hair to apply any of these dyes.
There are many advantages and disadvantages to dyeing your hair, but there are also many myths about it, an example of this is when you say that dying your hair causes cancer because of the chemicals in the dyes, which is totally false, so here are the real advantages and disadvantages of dyeing your hair.
- Coloring the hair helps to hide gray hair, whether it is many or few, it is terrible to tear it out, the best thing is to paint it.
- By making you a dye you totally change your image and therefore the way you feel externally, this helps to raise your self-esteem and consequently your attitude.
- There are people who have very opaque hair color and cannot be solved with products that give shine, because the opaque hair has nothing to do with oil but with color, so it is a good idea to dye your hair to have a brighter shade.
These are just some of the advantages of coloring your hair, but there are also many disadvantages, including the following:
- The chemicals in the dye may cause your hair to fall out a little.
- In the long run, the mistreatment produced by dying can lead to the hair being cut up and made weak.
- After a lot of dying, the hair becomes dry and with a stylus
It is because of these disadvantages, that you should go with an expert to have any type of dye done, since he can prevent the disadvantages from coming quickly, and can even give you certain treatments to avoid the side effects of dying.